XSIT offers a large range of hosting solutions. Whether you have a small website for your business or if you have a high traffic website.
Web hosting is the service that helps you get your website online so you have an online presence. The web hosting service is actually what is needed to store the content found on your website. It's the place where all of your images, databases, videos and other pieces of your website are stored. While you will also need a domain name for your website, please note that domain name registration and web hosting are actually two different services. The good news is that you can actually register your name with XSIT as well as host your website for ultimate convenience!
Think of the relationship between web hosting and a domain name similar to building a new home. A domain name is actually how your visitors will find you. Just as your new home needs an address so people can find you, so does your website. And just as you need a plot of land to build your house on, you need a web hosting service to put your website on.
No one likes a slow and/or an unavailable website. Not only will it leave you frustated, your customers are just going to find a different site to buy from or get their information from. XSIT ensures that their speedy servers are using the latest technology and are maintained as required. Gone are the days that you website will be unavailable or vistors leaving your website before the page even completes loading. Let XSIT look after you now!
This is option is the most popular and the cheapest solution. Your service will be hosted along side a limited amount of other sites on the same server ensuring your
Shared hosting, also sometimes referred to as virtual hosting, is a web hosting environment where each individual hosting account is stored on a single web server. Think of a web server as a very powerful computer loaded with resources. Each of the accounts on the server share the same system resources whether it is disk space, data transfer or server processing power.
Shared Hosting offers you an affordable way to get your website up and running because all the related server hosting costs are shared and spread out among the other users/accounts who are being hosting on that server.
Shared hosting is a perfect platform if you have modest website needs. In particular, this means if you are just starting a website, have a small business website or just run a website as a hobby with minimal resource needs. Shared web hosting is also a popular option if you run a simple blog or forum. In short, shared Hosting is ideal if you have small websites or are just getting started because it is a good learning environment to get your “ feet wet” with a minimal investment.
This option is for larger websites or services. You get you're own dedicated server which you can use as you please. This means you get to utilise all the server resources and your options are not limited like they would be using the shared hosting solution.
XSIT offers two types of dedicated hosting options.
1. Managed Dedicated Hosting - We completely manage the server for you. We take all the worries away without you having to worry about having to maintain the server yourself. We set everything up for you and ensure that your service is always up and running.
2. Unmanaged Dedicated Hosting - This option is for the more advanced developer or system administators and will be the cheaper option. We build and setup the server for you and you have full control access and management responsibilties.
Need professional email addresses that match your website?
XSIT can look after your business emails. We set it all up and make as simple as possible for you to get online.
XSIT has a couple of options for you.
1. Pop Emails - This is the cheapest option and is perfect for users that are not on the move and only need require the email to be used on the one device.
2. Office 365 Email Essentials - Perfect for roaming workers who mostly access email on the go through multiple devices such as mobile, tablets, laptops. 15 GB mailbox storage*, Shared online calendar, POP, IMAP & Exchange ActiveSync®, * Per mailbox.
3. Office 365 Business Essentials - The right choice for responding to docs, spreadsheets and presentations via email across multiple devices. 50 GB mailbox storage*, Shared online calendar, POP, IMAP & Exchange ActiveSync®, 1,000 GB Cloud Storage OneDrive®, Skype, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer * Per mailbox.
4. Office 365 Business Premium - An all-in-one Office solution ideal for users who regularly create or edit Office docs, spreadsheets and emails. 50 GB mailbox storage*, Shared online calendar, POP, IMAP & Exchange ActiveSync®, 1,000 GB Cloud Storage OneDrive® , Skype, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Bookings, Office on multiple devices (Install Office applications on up to 5 desktops, 5 tablets & 5 mobiles) * Per mailbox.